High Country Soccer Fall Youth League Registration Deadline
High Country Soccer Association
Fall 2014 Recreational Youth Leagues Registration is OPEN!
For more info & to register online visit www.highcountrysoccer.org
HCSA Fall Recreational Youth Leagues Info
· Little Kickers: 4 & 5 yrs. old / Coed / Fee: $75 *Must be 4 yrs. old by August 31st, 2014
· Junior Passers: 1st and 2nd Graders / Boys & Girls / Fee: $80
· Intermediates: 3rd thru 5th Graders / Boys & Girls / Fee: $90
* League formats are subject to change based on the demographics of participants signed up, grade levels and gender.
Changes may be made to leagues and teams based on specific participation numbers and to ensure all on time registered participants are placed on a team.
NOTE: HCSA takes registration on a first come first serve basis. The earlier the registration is submitted the better chance you have of securing a spot on your school team. There are a certain amount of players allotted to each team, so when a team fills up HCSA will do our best to make a second team for a particular school. If this is not possible HCSA will place the player on a team from another school.
Registration Deadline: July 25, 2014
Any registration received after the deadline will be accessed a $10 late fee.
Late Registrations cannot be guaranteed a spot in the league.
* Practice begins the week of August 18th, 2014
* First Game: Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
* Last Game: Saturday, October 11th, 2014
* Teams will practice once a week for an hour after school @ approx. 4pm or 5pm and have 8 SATURDAY morning/afternoon games.
* Practices can be on any day of the week. Coaches determine practice days and times.
* Each player will receive a team jersey and black socks. Black shorts are available upon request.
* After registering you will be contacted by your assigned coach with practice time, day and location closer to the start of the season.