2014 USA Pro Challenge
After overwhelming support in 2013, the USA Pro Challenge is heading back to Aspen and Snowmass Village for the overall start of the 2014 edition, where elite professional cyclists from around the world will be put to the ultimate test in America’s most difficult cycling race. The host cities and stages of the 2014 USA Pro Challenge include:
• Stage 1: Monday, Aug. 18 – Aspen & Snowmass Village Circuit Race
• Stage 2: Tuesday, Aug. 19 – Aspen to Mt. Crested Butte
• Stage 3: Wednesday, Aug. 20 – Gunnison to Monarch Mountain (mountaintop finish)
• Stage 4: Thursday, Aug. 21 – Colorado Springs Circuit Race
• Stage 5: Friday, Aug. 22 – Woodland Park to Breckenridge
• Stage 6: Saturday, Aug. 23 – Vail Individual Time Trial
• Stage 7: Sunday, Aug. 24 – Boulder to Denver
Registration will close – Thursday August 7th, 2014 @ 11:59 p.m. MST
Through racemenu.com, you can register and pay for the Pro Challenge Experience presented by UnitedHealthcare through a secured transaction management system.
On-line registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday Aug 7th.
If course caps have not been met, day of registration will be held at the packet pick up at Colorado State University from exactly 6:00 am to 7:30 am. Stay tuned for all the latest updates.
You MUST be 15 years of age to ride in the 100 and 50 mile courses
Helmets are required for all riders. Please ride safely, lawfully and considerately!
All cyclists are required to follow all traffic law and regulations.
ALWAYS RIDE SINGLE FILE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD, EXCEPT TO PASS.
The Police have authority to issue tickets, so please be attentive to state and local laws.
* In true cycling tradition, the Pro Challenge Experience will take place regardless of weather; therefore NO refunds will be provided.
100/50 Mile ride
25 Mile Ride
25 Mile Ride
(03/01/2014 – 5/31/2014)
(6/1/2014 – 6/30/2014)
(7/1/2014 – 8/9/2014)