COMING SUMMER 2015 – DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN LATE OCTOBER 2014
The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival is one of the premiere events in Breckenridge, Colorado each year bringing 40 craft breweries for tastings, live music, a VIP area and wonderful food and retail vendors. All taking place in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado with amazing views of the mountains! Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival was voted one of the Best Events of the Summer by 5280 in 2010 and named as one of the top 12 things to do in Denver (CO) this summer by Thrillist!
BREWERIES AT PAST BRECKENRIDGE SUMMER BEER FESTIVALS:
- This Festival is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. All guests shall remain respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons and to comply with requests from Festival staff regarding Festival policies, emergency response procedures and behavior which impacts the event experience of fellow spectators. The Festival values the support of all guests and reserves the right to eject any guests for any reason, including not treating other guests attending the Festival with dignity and respect.
- The permitted use of cameras varies by event. Entrance onto event premises provides the Festival with your consent for the Festival to use event photographs and videos for promotional purposes.
- The following items are not permitted in Festival Area:
- Outside Alcohol or other Beverages
- Bottles, cans, growlers, camelbacks
- Smoking – no smoking within the event premises
- Marijuana - Smoking marijuana in public is against the law
- Food and drink purchased outside
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Any noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens, whistles
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type
- Guests found in possession of contraband items will be subject to expulsion from the facility and the contraband items confiscated.
- NO GLASS other than Festival approved glasses
- The goal of this event is to be zero waste. Please make yourself aware of the trash/recycle/compost bins and work with the volunteers to place your waste in the appropriate bin. All products at this event should be 100% recyclable or compostable. Look for the zero hero tents at the event.
- Guests who fail to abide by Festival policies, state and federal law are subject to ejection from the facility. Guests in violation of Festival policy will be asked to correct their behavior, if they fail to do so in a timely fashion ejection will occur.
- Disruptive and problem Guests should be reported to event staff or security personnel immediately. Ejected Guests must vacate Festival property.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into the Festival.
- Items found before, during, or after an event should be turned into the main ticketing area. Items will then be turned into Radiate Live, logged in and kept at the office for 30 days. Items may be passed to the local authority, donated to charity or disposed of at the discretion of management after 30 days.
- Panhandling is not allowed at the Festival. Only Festival Authorized Vendors and Sponsors will be permitted in the event area.
- The throwing of projectiles inside the Arena is prohibited.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Can I update my registration information?
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- What is the refund policy?
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?