Frisco Free Family Fun Fair
Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area
The Frisco Free Family Fun Fair in Frisco Colorado offers free fun for families in Summit County on Saturday, August 20th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area. Families will enjoy free activities such as the Cave of Confusion, giant climbing wall, quad bungee jumper, bouncy castle, inflatable slide, rolling zorb balls, balloon animals, face painting, live music, and more! Bring money for food, beverages, and goods from the vendors.
The Free Family Fun Fair in Frisco offers kids and families a day filled with free fun activities before school starts. Children have the opportunity to take part in all the fun free activities and parents can sign up their children for after school activities such as dance, karate, sports, and more! Plus the local rec center will be on hand showcasing their children’s activities.
To submit information your band to play at the Free Family Fun Fair, click here.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!!
- Can I bring my pet? - No, this is a no pet event
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? - Yes
- Is there seating? - Limited
- Can I bring a cooler? - Yes
- Can I bring a water bottle? - Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills
- Can I come & go as I please? - Yes.
- Can I bring a bag? - Yes.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? - Yes.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? - Yes
The following items are not permitted in Festival Area:
- Outside Alcohol or other Beverages
- Bottles, cans, growlers or non-event cups
- Smoking – no smoking within the event premises
- Marijuana - Smoking marijuana in public is against the law
- Food and drink purchased outside
- Any noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens, whistles
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type
- Guests found in possession of contraband items will be subject to expulsion from the facility and the contraband items confiscated.
- NO GLASS other than Festival approved glasses
This Festival is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. All guests shall remain respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons and to comply with requests from Festival staff regarding Festival policies, emergency response procedures and behavior which impacts the event experience of fellow spectators. The Festival values the support of all guests and reserves the right to eject any guests for any reason, including not treating other guests attending the Festival with dignity and respect.
If a situation occurs where there is an emergency weather situation (lightning, extreme wind or other acts of god), the Festival reserves the right to temporarily suspend event operations & find shelter for guests and vendors. If the situation occurs that this weather occurs for longer than a “temporary” situation, the Festival organizers reserve the right to close down the event for the safety of patrons. An alternate discounted event attendance opportunity will be offered to ticket holders if this situation should occur prior to an hour before event end and not be able to reopen. Weather situations are based on the discretion of event producers and local authorities. No refunds will be given.
- What if there’s inclement weather?
Please let your children know ahead of time that if they become lost, to go to the main event ticketing booth and tell one of the event staff or security. They can also find any event staff or security, or go into any store & the person they talk to will accompany them to the Ticketing area. As soon as a ticketing person is assigned to your child, we’ll make announcements on stage until you’re reunited.
Yes, all found items will be left inside the Lodge with the manager.
- What if I’ve lost my child?
- Will there be a medic on site?
The permitted use of cameras varies by event. Entrance onto event premises provides the Festival with your consent for the Festival to use event photographs and videos for promotional purposes.
- Photography & Videography
Guests who fail to abide by Festival policies, state and federal law are subject to ejection from the facility. Guests in violation of Festival policy will be asked to correct their behavior, if they fail to do so in a timely fashion ejection will occur.
Disruptive and problem Guests should be reported to event staff or security personnel immediately. Ejected Guests must vacate Festival property.
Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into the Festival.
Items found before, during, or after an event should be turned into the main ticketing area. Items will then be turned into Radiate Live, logged in and kept at the office for 30 days. Items may be passed to the local authority, donated to charity or disposed of at the discretion of management after 30 days.
Panhandling is not allowed at the Festival. Only Festival Authorized Vendors and Sponsors will be permitted in the event area.
The throwing of projectiles inside the Event area is prohibited.
- Carry in and Contraband Items