Reds Whites and Brews American Made Festival
Harry A. Nottingham Park
In the gorgeous setting of Harry A. Nottingham Park in quaint Avon, Colorado, the Reds Whites and Brews American Made Festival has evolved to become a ‘don’t miss’ event of the summer! Kicking off your summer on June 20th in Avon, Colorado the Reds Whites & Brews American Made festival will feature unlimited all American wine & craft beer tastings, LIVE music, vendors and food! The Reds Whites and Brews American Made Festival celebrates all of the finest things American!
Tickets will be available in late 2014 for the Reds Whites & Brews American Made Festival.
The goal of this event is to be zero waste. Please make yourself aware of the trash/recycle/compost bins and work with the volunteers to place your waste in the appropriate bin. All products at this event should be 100% recyclable or compostable. Look for the zero hero tents at the event.
Entrance onto event premises provides us with your consent to use event photographs and videos for festival promotional purposes.
Items found before, during, or after an event should be turned into the main ticketing area. Items will then be turned into Radiate Live, logged in and kept at the office for 30 days. Items may be passed to the local authority, donated to charity or disposed of at the discretion of management after 30 days.
- Reduce/Reuse/Recycle - This event is environmentally friendly!
- The following items are not permitted in Festival Area:
- Outside alcohol or other beverages of any kind
- Bottles, cans, growlers and/or camelbacks
- Food or drink purchased outside the Festival Area
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Any noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens and/or whistles
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type
- NO GLASS other than Festival approved glasses
- Prohibited Behaviors
- NO SMOKING – Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the Festival Area. This includes cigarettes, cigars and marijuana. It is illegal to smoke marijuana in any public place in the Town of Avon and the Festival Area.
- Guests found in possession of contraband items will be subject to expulsion from the Festival Area and the contraband items confiscated
- Disorderly conduct and/or throwing of projectiles
- Panhandling or soliciting
You must be 21 to purchase wine and beer sampling tickets.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Nope, you only need a tasting glass to taste alcohol. The event is free to get into.
- Does everyone need a ticket to get into the event?
There is plenty of parking in the Town of Avon. Or jump on the FREE Avon bus to get to the event easily. Nottingham Park is within walking and biking distance of Avon lodging. Attendees will be giving a FREE EcoTransit coupon when leaving the event for a free ride home. Click here for EcoTransit routes.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
[email protected] or [email protected]
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Yes, if you contact the organizer and the person it's transferred to an attendee who is 21 or older.
- Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Yes, through your Eventbrite account.
- Can I update my registration information?
You will need your printed ticket, or the eventbrite email on your smartphone that we can scan.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No refunds will be issued. This is a rain or shine event.
- What is the refund policy?