Winter Park Beer Festival
Winter Park, CO
The Winter Park Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce, The LIFT FM and KRKY “Colorado Country” are proud to announce the 5th annual Winter Park Beer Festival on Saturday, August 9th, 2014 at Hideaway Park, in downtown Winter Park. This great annual event in Winter Park offers brews, views and great live music. Unlimited beer tasting from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. with 30+ micro brewers on hand sampling their classic hoppy beverages and a few new ones. This event is a ‘don’t miss’ for beer aficionados, music lovers and festival goers.
Besides great beer, Beer Fest attendees will enjoy food from vendors, retail vendors, and live music from 3 acts throughout the day including headliner The Samples and White Water Ramble (middle act).
The Winter Park Beer Festival is a fundraiser for the Grand Foundation.
2014 Confirmed Breweries:
Need lodging in Winter Park for the Winter Park Beer Festival? Check out these exclusive lodging + ticket packages!
Lodging only (no tasting mugs included):
Lodging and ticket packages:
- Guests can get a 20% discount off lodging for any room size.
- 2 people in a 1 bedroom for 1 night with unlimited tasting cup for $140 or $70 per person.
- 2 people in a 1 bedroom for 1 night with VIP for $206 or $103 per person.
- 2 people in a 1 bedroom for 2 nights with unlimited tasting cup for $235 or $117.50 per person
- 2 people in a 1 bedroom for 2 nights with VIP for $301 or $150.50 per person.
Upgrade your Vacations Inc package for more people or larger rooms, by calling 1-800-228-1025.
You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors. Children are allowed, but keep in mind it's a busy, crowd atmosphere. All attendees must purchase a ticket to enter.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You can park in the free lots and take the free public transportation to downtown Breckenridge. In April, there are also paid parking options in town.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You & all your friends! Make sure to bring your ID! Food & retail vendors are there so cash for food & cool goods. This is a no pet event, so leave fido at home. No food or external alcohol will be allowed in the event. Bags will be checked.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
Email [email protected] or [email protected]
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Yes, if you contact the organizer and the person it's transferred to an attendee who is 21 or older.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Can I get in if I'm a Designated Driver?
Yes of course! You can purchase an entrance ticket to see the incredible live music, but it does not include any drink or food options. But if you'd like to experience the event VIP style, we have a VIP DD presale ticket available that gets you food, N/A drinks, private bathrooms, shade, and seating with views of the stage.
Yes, via your Eventbrite account.
- Can I update my registration information?
No, you can bring your smartphone & we can scan your ticket from your email. If not, please bring your ticket.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No refunds will be offered. This is a rain/snow/shine event.
- What is the refund policy?
Yes. One person can buy multiple tickets for a group and just provide the one name. Everyone must have their valid ID to get into the event!
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?