Winter Park Beer Festival
Winter Park, CO
The Winter Park Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce, The LIFT FM and KRKY “Colorado Country” are proud to announce the 6th annual Winter Park Beer Festival on Saturday, August 8th, 2015 at Hideaway Park, in downtown Winter Park. This great annual event in Winter Park offers brews, views and great live music. Unlimited beer tasting from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. with 30+ micro brewers on hand sampling their classic hoppy beverages and a few new ones.
This event is a ‘don’t miss’ for beer aficionados, music lovers and festival goers. Besides great beer, Beer Fest attendees will enjoy food from vendors, retail vendors, and live music from 3 acts throughout the day (music lineup will be announced in early 2015).
Past Breweries At The Winter Park Beer Festival:
Tickets for the Winter Park Beer Festival begin at $30 online pre-sale for Unlimited Beer Tastings and $70 for VIP Access. Prices will jump to $40 and $85 respectively day of. All event attendees 16 and older must have a ticket to enter the event. A limited number of General Admission tickets will be available day of for $15 for anyone 16+ entering the event and not drinking.
Event tickets will go on sale in late 2014.
FESTIVAL RULES, POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
Photography & Videography
- This Festival is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. All guests shall remain respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons and to comply with requests from Festival staff regarding Festival policies, emergency response procedures and behavior which impacts the event experience of fellow spectators. The Festival values the support of all guests and reserves the right to eject any guests for any reason, including not treating other guests attending the Festival with dignity and respect.
Carry in and Contraband Items
- The permitted use of cameras varies by event. Entrance onto event premises provides the Festival with your consent for the Festival to use event photographs and videos for promotional purposes.
This event is environmentally friendly - Reduce/Reuse/Recycle
- The following items are not permitted in Festival Area:
- Outside Alcohol or other Beverages
- Bottles, cans, growlers, camelbacks
- Smoking – no smoking within the event premises
- Marijuana - Smoking marijuana in public is against the law
- Food and drink purchased outside
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Any noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens, whistles
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type
- Guests found in possession of contraband items will be subject to expulsion from the facility and the contraband items confiscated.
- NO GLASS other than Festival approved glasses
- The goal of this event is to be zero waste. Please make yourself aware of the trash/recycle/compost bins and work with the volunteers to place your waste in the appropriate bin. All products at this event should be 100% recyclable or compostable. Look for the zero hero tents at the event.
- Guests who fail to abide by Festival policies, state and federal law are subject to ejection from the facility. Guests in violation of Festival policy will be asked to correct their behavior, if they fail to do so in a timely fashion ejection will occur.
Firearms / Weapons
- Disruptive and problem Guests should be reported to event staff or security personnel immediately. Ejected Guests must vacate Festival property.
Lost and Found
- Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into the Festival.
Panhandling / Soliciting
- Items found before, during, or after an event should be turned into the main ticketing area. Items will then be turned into Radiate Live, logged in and kept at the office for 30 days. Items may be passed to the local authority, donated to charity or disposed of at the discretion of management after 30 days.
- Panhandling is not allowed at the Festival. Only Festival Authorized Vendors and Sponsors will be permitted in the event area.
- The throwing of projectiles inside the Arena is prohibited.
You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors. Children are allowed, but keep in mind it's a busy, crowd atmosphere. All attendees ages 16+ must purchase a ticket to enter the event. Music only tickets will not be available online, only day of. Kids 15 and under are free. Beer tasting tickets will sell out for this event, so make sure to pre-purchase your tickets online or on Friday at Doc's mug pickup party.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You can park in town. We recommend staying in town and walking to the event or taking public transportation.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You & all your friends! Make sure to bring your ID! Food & retail vendors are there so cash for food & cool goods. This is a no pet event, so leave fido at home. No food or external alcohol will be allowed in the event. Bags will be checked. Coolers are not allowed. No tents, canopies, umbrellas, or anything else that could take flight. Chairs and blankets are ok to bring in.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
Email [email protected] or [email protected]
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Yes, if you contact the organizer and the person it's transferred to an attendee who is 21 or older.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Can I get in if I'm a Designated Driver or just want to see the music?
Yes of course! You can purchase an entrance ticket to see the incredible live music, but it does not include any drink or food options. Tickets will be $15 for the General Admission ticket, kids 13-20 are $10, and under 13 are free. But if you'd like to experience the event VIP style, we have a VIP DD presale ticket available that gets you food, N/A drinks, private bathrooms, shade, and seating with views of the stage.
Yes, via your Eventbrite account.
- Can I update my registration information?
No, you can bring your smartphone & we can scan your ticket from your email. If not, please bring your ticket.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No refunds will be offered. This is a rain/snow/shine event.
- What is the refund policy?
Yes. One person can buy multiple tickets for a group and just provide the one name. Everyone must have their valid ID to get into the event!
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2015 SPONSORS: