Saturday, April 14th
11:30pm-3:45pm – Surf + Snow Beach Party
- Head up to Elk Camp for some fun in the sun! The party begins at 11:30am with DJ Naka G and DJ Hex, with free leis for those in swim attire, hot tubs, drink specials, a taco bar, margarita bike blenders and plenty of drawings and giveaways. Wear your swim attire to be part of the swimsuit ski down at 3:45pm. Don’t ski? Gondola foot passes up to Elk Camp restaurant are FREE so you can join the party!
1:00pm-4:00pm – Berkel Beats at Gwyn’s High Alpine
- Join us mid-mountain at Gwyn’s High Alpine for a beach-themed celebration, dance party and food & drink specials with DJ Berkel Beats spinning tunes.
2:00pm-8:00pm – Spring Fling Beach Party in Base Village
- DJs, hot tubs, food & drink specials, kids entertainment, bounce house
- Prize Drawing starting at 2pm, with all donations to Challenge Aspen
- Wine/Sake tasting for donations upstairs at Base Camp starting at 2pm
- 2nd Annual Cook-Off featuring pork-centric dishes starting at 3:30pm
3:45pm – Swimsuit Ski Down
- Calling all skiers and riders to don their swimsuits and attempt to break the North American record for largest swimsuit ski parade! The ski down starts at Elk Camp restaurant at 3:45pm and ends in Base Village.
All Day – Restaurant + Retailer Specials
- 50th Annviersary Restaurant + Retail Specials
- Venga Venga – Live Music 3-6pm, Milagro Après Party & a Meier Skis giveaway hosted by 106.7 THE FAN
- New Belgium Ranger Station – $4 Fat Tire Amber Ale, a Fat Tire Bike Giveaway, Suerte Tequila tasting at 4pm
Sunday, April 15th
11:00pm-2:00pm – Schneetag
- The 10th annual Schneetag event invites teams of four to create a craft that they will pilot down a slope and attempt to float across a pond. Each team has a theme and will perform a skit before they descend. Register here.
- NEW THIS YEAR: individual skiers and snowboarders will be allowed to skim the pond in addition to the teams with crafts
- The competition will be held above Spider Sabich Race Arena
- Click here for competition rules and regulations
- 2018 Prizes: TBD
- 2017 Prizes included: 4 Belly Up tickets of $50 value, $250 bar tab at Belly Up, 4 Budweiser branded beach cruisers, 4 pairs of HEAD skis and Tyrolia bindings
2:00pm-4:00pm – Smith Optics Grudge Match Rail Jam
- Be sure to stick around after Schneetag to watch as 30 of the best riders around compete for the best trick in a rail jam format
- The competition will be held above Spider Sabich, the same location as Schneetag
- Participants: registration starts April 1 at Radio Board Shop in Aspen, with a Welcome Party on April 14
3:00pm – Banana Days Scavenger Hunt
- A time-honored tradition that started in 1985, Banana Days returns to Snowmass for the second time this season during the Spring Fling festivities. Hunt for bananas strewn on Fanny Hill between Spider Sabich and Snowmass Base Village. Banana Days prizes include: $100 gift certifcate to The Kitchen at The Westin Snowmass, free massage at The Westin Snowmass, 50% off Lost Forest.