The Kaiser Permanente Frisco Free Family Fun Fair in Frisco Colorado offers free fun for families in Summit County on Saturday, August 18th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area. Families will enjoy free activities such as the Cave of Confusion, giant climbing wall, quad bungee jumper, bouncy castle, inflatable slide, Tumble Bumble Zorb Balls, balloon animals, face painting, live magician, and more!
The Kaiser Permanente Free Family Fun Fair in Frisco offers kids and families a day filled with free fun activities before school starts. Children have the opportunity to take part in all the fun free activities and parents can sign up their children for after-school activities such as dance, karate, sports, and more!
The Kaiser Permanente Frisco Free Family Fun Fair is proud to host a full day of FREE activities for families and kids of all ages!
- Climbing Wall courtesy of Taco Bell
- Cave of Confusion
- Bouncy Castles including a Toddler Zone
- Photo Zone courtesy of American Family Insurance Leslie Weise
- Tumble Bumble Zorb Balls
- Face painters, magicians, live music and more
Food Vendors on site: At this time there will not be food vendors on site to plan on eating before or after at any of the Town of Frisco businesses
Retail & Promotional Vendors on site: TBD
Schedule for August 18th:
- 10:00 a.m. – Kaiser Permanente Frisco Free Family Fun Fair begins
- 10:00 a.m. – Registration open for the Strider for Life Bike Races (at pump track)
- 10:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. – Strider for Life silent auction going inside Day Lodge
- 10:30 a.m. – Magician on stage at FFFF
- 11:00 a.m. – Racing begins at the Strider for Life Bike Races (at pump track). Ending time TBD.
- 12:00 p.m. – Magician on stage at FFFF
- 1:00 p.m. – Magician on stage at FFFF
- 2:00 p.m. – Kaiser Permanente Frisco Free Family Fun Fair ends